Samstag, 3. August 2013

summer wine





                                       
                                 Kimono: H&M
                                 Croptop: H&M
                                 Shorts  : Levis (Urban Outfitters)
                               



       i love this feeling summer gives me, everything seems easier when it's hot and sunny. when a little breeze is blowing through my hair and i kinda live a ice-cream-life. even if i have giving up tanning, i must admit the sun can kiss my skin so often it wants i'll never become a brownie, but that's fine i love my pale fairy skin. the last days i often went to hamburg, as you can see my shoppingtrips were successfull. My last holiday weekend, i will spend with my family, friends and maybe too much ice cream

Enjoy the sun ♥

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen